KFC created new variations of its popular chicken sandwich with last summer’s launch of the Ultimate BBQ fried chicken sandwich and its test of the Spicy Slaw chicken sandwich. Now KFC is adding variations on its wraps, introducing Honey BBQ and Spicy Mac & Cheese offerings to the two-for-$5 lineup. The new flavors are available for a limited time and join the existing lineup for five total wraps options for five total wraps options, including:
- Spicy Mac & Cheese Chicken Wrap, a soft tortilla wrapped around an Extra Crispy Tender with mac & cheese, spicy mayo, and a three-cheese blend.
- Honey BBQ Chicken Wrap, a soft tortilla wrapped around an Extra Crispy Tender with honey BBQ sauce, mayo, and crunchy pickles.
- Mac & Cheese Chicken Wrap, featuring an Extra Crispy Tender topped with KFC’s cheddar mac & cheese and finished with a sprinkle of three-cheese blend.
- Spicy Slaw Chicken Wrap, which covers an Extra Crispy Tender in a mix of KFC coleslaw, spicy sauce and crunchy pickles.
- Classic Chicken Wrap, a hand-breaded Extra Crispy Tender, crunchy pickles, and creamy mayo, wrapped up in a warm tortilla.