A BLENDED-LEARNING CAREER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM FOR SHIFT LEADS AND ASSISTANT MANAGERS.
The Spark is a leadership development program geared towards developing restaurant Shift Leads and Assistant Mangers to become better leaders and develop life-long skills.
Topics covered include:
- Leadership best practices
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Developing a personal brand
- Communicating effectively
- Coaching EARS
- Demonstrating the CALM Model
- Delivering feedback
- Managing conflict
- ARLs deliver invitation to Shift Leaders & give them the “Spark Pre-work” document to complete
- ARLs begin working with GMs to complete the “Three Words” document
Before The Spark:
- Complete “Spark Pre-Work” and bring to The Spark
After The Spark
- Discuss Ignition Plan with GM and Above Restaurant Leader and set specific goals
- Take the 1-minute e-learning course: “The Spark Questionnaire” to get credit for attending
Find the SPARK materials here.